- When people aren't asking question
- They're making suggestions
- And when they're not doing one of those
- They're either looking over your shoulder or stepping on your toes
- And then as if that weren't enough to annoy you
- They employ you.
- Anybody at leisure
- Incurs everybody's displeasure.
- It seems to be very irking
- To people at work to see other people not working,
- So they tell you that work is wonderful medicine,
- Just look at Firestone and Ford and Edison,
- And they lecture you till they're out of breath or something
- And then if you don't succumb they starve you to death or something.
- All of which results in a nasty quirk:
- That if you don't want to work you have to work to earn enough money
so that you won't have to work.